Kale - Brassica oleracea var. sabellica
Organic - Fair-Trade - Cruelty- free - Premium Superfood - Vegan
Type of Diet: Atkins, Ayurvedic, Diabetic, Halal, Keto, Kosher, Low Carb, Low Fat, Natural, Organic, Zero Carb
Size: 1 oz, 3 oz, 7 oz, 1 lbs, 1 kg
Suggested use: Mix Three grams with water, juice, smoothies, beverages, yogurts, desserts, snacks, dressings, baking, cooking recipes and more.
Nutritional value of Kale
Good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese.
Health benefits of Kale
- Kale Is Among The Most Nutrient-Dense Foods on The Planet.
- Kale Is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol.
- It Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C.
- Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Kale is high in Vitamin K.
- Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants
- Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food
At R. Terra, our mission reaches far beyond just being a provider of herbal products and supplements. We believe that for every disease or problem, there is a natural cure based in herbalism and shaman healing.
At R.Terra, Is committed to providing longevity and vitality through superfoods, herbs, and natural cosmetics. These provide energy, antioxidants, detoxing, weight management and supports the immune system.
Preserving the nature at Amazon Rainforest
Serving with Love